An update to WebPay is approaching in approximately 6 weeks and we wanted to make sure you have the information you need to best prepare:
There will be changes to the wording on the Deployments page of WebPay to move in line with updates to our Communications Service. They are as follows;
- 'Fax Communications' will change to 'Payment Communications'
- 'Fax Number’ will change to ‘Fax or Email’
- 'Fax Type' will change to 'Type'
- 'Send Fax' will change to 'Send'
Ability for users to add a Hotel email address when creating a Deployment under the Hotel Information section.
A new customisable piece of text is to be added to the Payment Communication templates that will allow a user to add specific instructions to communications sent to the hotel.
This 'Supplier Instructions' field will be configurable at the following levels:
- Card Pool
This functionality is configurable upon request and once enabled allows users to customise text via the Admin Section of WebPay.
The Branch search results shown in the Admin section of WebPay will change to use the “Branch Profile Name” instead of the “Branch Name”.
- WebPay Admin - View Customers link shows when customer management not enabled
- Unable to add a managed customer to Deployment when using Retrieve PNR
- Bulk upload data list items not accepting symbols
- Fast Card deployments can be marked as 'completed'
- File name not populated upon upload of Document
- Card generated even though awaiting approval by Approver 2
- Communications Hub - Appropriate access restrictions missing when a user does not have access to any Card Pool
- Communications Hub - All faxes showing as override invoked
- Communications Hub - Pointer/Finger showing when hovering over records, but you can’t click
- Viewing PDF upload is not working