An update to WebPay is approaching in January, and we wanted to make sure you have the information you need to best prepare:
Visibility of Real Card Amount & Tolerance Settings
- In the circumstances where tolerances are applied to a card, the total amount available on the card is not currently visible to agents.
- A Card Pool Group level setting to make this visible, has now been added in WebPay and can be activated by Conferma Support upon request.
- When enabled, the ‘Tolerance Applied’ and ‘Actual VCN Amount’ items will appear within the deployment information - shown on the View Deployment screen. Users will see the additional values added to the deployment amount as a result of tolerance settings on the account.
- A new link will be added next to the ‘Tolerance Applied’ amount, which will allow users to open an account settings and tolerances pop-up.
- In the account settings pop-up, the user can see the following information:
Card Pool Details
- Card Pool Name
- Card Scheme
- Card Provider
Tolerances & Settings
- Add Days
- Amount % Increase
- Foreign Currency % Increase
- Fixed Amount
- Control - Max Transactions
- Control - Minimum Deployment amount
- Fixed Amount Increase
- Advance Days
- Per Day Amount
- Automatic Travel End Date Move
Note: Next to each setting there is a ‘What is this?’ link that when clicked shows the description and usage of the applicable setting.
- WebPay users can now select the payment restrictions on cards for hotel bookings from a pre-configured drop-down list.
- A new admin page has been added to enable the configuration of payment restrictions at card pool level. This is accessible through a link added to the Card Pool Administration menu entitled 'Payment Restriction Options'. Note: This link will show only for Hotel enabled Card Pools.
- It is possible to add new restrictions and amend existing Payment Restrictions for the Card Pool on the Payment Restriction Options
- Once payment restrictions have been set up for a Card Pool, the 'Payment Restrictions' field will be available during deployment creation or amendment, and will be presented as a list of options. If no restrictions have been configured, the input will continue to appear as a free text box.
- It is also possible to copy the Payment Restriction setup from one Card Pool to another. From the Payment Restrictions configuration page, an option will show to copy to another Card Pool.
- Clicking the copy option will display a drop-down allowing the user to select another Card Pool and save the changes. Only Hotel enabled Card Pools will appear in the list.
- When a set of payment restrictions are successfully copied, a link to the Card Pool these have been copied to becomes available, so users can quickly navigate to its Payment Restriction Options
Communications Hub – Change to Advanced Search Labels
- The ‘Deployment Reference’ label shown on the Advanced search options (in the Communications Hub) could previously have been misleading. Minor changes have been made to improve usability.
- The 'Deployment Reference' label now reads as 'Reference'.
- The prompt text shown within the Deployment Reference field has also been changed to 'e.g. Deployment ID or PNR Locator'
- An additional text label 'Check all options' has also been added next to the question mark icon, to make it clear that it is a clickable link for help.
Communications Hub - Add Recipient to Details Pop-Over / Tool Tip
- Currently, a pop-up appears when clicking on a Communication status that covers the fax number / address when displayed. This creates a challenge when comparing the address used and the original one specified. .
- The recipient email address or fax number will be added to the information shown in the pop-up. This way when an override is made, it is easy to see what the original recipient was vs the final one used.