First time log in process
Once you have received notification from your administrator that your Conferma Pay Online account has been set up, go to https://login.confermapay.com/
NB. The URL must begin https:// as Conferma Pay is hosted on a secure server.
Before logging in for the first time, you should have been provided with your User Name, Memorable Word /and Security Question and Security Answer.
For first time users please follow the forgotten password process.
1. Enter your username and then select Forgotten Password?
2. Enter the answer to the Security Question that was set up in conjunction with your administrator.
3. Once the Security Question has been answered correctly, you will receive an email containing a link that will enable you to reset your password.
NB. This link is only valid for two hours and can only be accessed once. If the link has expired, in order to reset your password, you will be required to restart the Forgotten Password process.
4. Complete your Security Details, including your Security Answer and two characters from the Memorable Word that was configured when setting up your account by your administrator.
For example if your memorable word is 'conferma' and you are asked for characters 4 and 8 you would enter 'f' and 'a'
5. Enter your new password in the New Password and Confirm Password sections and select Next
First time login is now complete, you will be directed to the Conferma Pay Online Home screen. You should use these credentials to log in from now on.
If you forget your password or you cannot log in due to being locked out of the portal, follow the Forgotten Password Process to access your account.
NB. Users are automatically locked out after three consecutive unsuccessful login attempts. The interface will not inform you that you are locked out, you will receive an email informing you if you are locked out.