Catching Large Out of Range Numbers for Deployments
Deployments, in any currency, over the equivalent amount of £100,000, will require confirmation from the user.
This enhancement doesn’t identify deployments over 100,000 in local currency as some currencies operate in large denominations i.e. Thai Baht, Russian Ruble, etc. When a deployment is made, in any currency, WebPay will reference a forex rate table in the database (updated daily) and calculate the converted cost in pound sterling of that deployment. If that deployment is over £100,000 then a warning message is displayed.
Customer Admin Access Levels
This enhancement will allow the “Customer Admin” to administer “Deployment Team Manager”.
Customer Details Administration – Copy Customer Feature
When setting up a Client ID under a new card pool, Admins can now copy an existing Client ID rather than having to manually create.
Copy Customer in 2 easy steps:
1. On the View Customers screen select the Customer then click the ‘Copy Customer’ button:
2. Select a Card Pool and click the Save button
Mandatory Field Configuration at Card Pool Level
Within the WebPay Admin Tool, users will be able to configure certain fields to be made mandatory by a Deployer.
Manage Mandatory Data in 2 easy steps:
1. Click ‘Manage Mandatory Data’ on the side-bar menu in Administration -> Card Pools
2. Check the fields to be made mandatory and click the save button
Custom Date Field Alias Management
Custom Data Field Aliasing capability will allow users to utilise one or many different names for Custom Data Fields on the same card account, enabling a consistent report format meeting the needs of the customer. This will facilitate the different Custom Data Field labels when using multiple booking platforms.
Create Alias in 2 easy steps:
1. To create an alias, click ‘Custom Data Field Aliasing’ on the side-bar menu in Administration -> Card Pools
2. Select the desired Custom Data Field, enter the New Alias and click ‘Add Alias’
Existing Aliases will also be displayed on this page
Card Pool Access Levels
Admins can now assign user access for WebPay and SNAP.
Prior to this release if a user had access to a card pool in WebPay, they automatically had access to SNAP and vice versa.
To Manage a user’s Card Pool Access, check the access next to each Card Pool on the Manage User page and click ‘Save Changes’.
Supported Suppliers Lists Configuration at Card Pool Level
It is now possible to configure the Supplier list at card pool level to ensure that only relevant suppliers are visible.
NB: Card pools with no configured suppliers will use the default list of suppliers.
Manage Supported Suppliers in 2 easy steps:
1. To manage Supported Suppliers, click ‘Supported Suppliers’ on the side-bar menu in Administration -> Card Pools
2. Click Options -> ‘Add Supplier’
3. Select a Supplier and click ‘Add’
This page will also display existing Supported Suppliers
Download the WebPay 2.7 release notes