An update to WebPay is approaching in April, and we wanted to make sure you have the information you need to best prepare:
WebPay Admin - Customer Results Sorting
Users with administration rights will now have the ability to sort the results of a Customer search by column headers either in ascending or descending order from within the Administration section of WebPay.
Users with administration rights will now have the ability, within the WebPay Administration section, to search for existing Branch Profiles.
Users with administration rights will now have the ability, within the WebPay Administration section, to search for existing Customer records.
Conferma currently log the following audit actions when adding/updating Customer and Branch records. This information will now be made accessible from within the Administration section:
- Customer Created
- Customer Last Updated
- Branch Profile Created
- Branch Profile Last Updated
Conferma currently track actions performed within WebPay via the Audit History tab within a deployment. However, it is currently not possible to determine what has changed during the lifespan of a deployment i.e. which fields were amended and what were their values prior to update. This development will allow the data of deployment history to be displayed on the Deployments page in WebPay.
Conferma have historically had functionality which grants the ability to enable the visibility of the 'Actual VCN Amount' as well as access to account tolerance settings relevant to a selected deployment. Due to the tolerances that are applied also affecting the 'Actual Charge Date Range', the start and end date put on the VCN, this date range can also be made visible from within WebPay.
This is a configurable option and can be enabled upon request.
- The FastCard functionality available in WebPay is designed to allow a user to generate a VCN without having to key in the mandatory information usually required, allowing quick access to a new VCN. This functionality was initially intended for certain types of VCN deployments where a card is required up front for a booking, and details may be added retrospectively e.g. low cost air. The use of FastCard for other deployments is not considered necessary as there is a risk of capturing inaccurate data.
- Currently, all WebPay users can deploy cards using the FastCard functionality, once this option has been configured at card pool group level. We are giving users more freedom to restrict the functionality to certain card pools within this group. This functionality will be enabled by the Conferma support team. This enhancement will not replace current settings i.e. if a card pool currently has FastCard ability, it still will have that ability until a request is made to remove it.
- We have taken note of feedback that the toggle switch to select the next deployment as “FastCard” has been problematic, and as a result we are introducing a button that can be pressed that would make the next deployment a FastCard deployment. This will be a separate button that, once pressed, will give the user the ability to select which card pool (if multiple enabled for FastCard) they would like to make a FastCard deployment from, and it will take the user straight to the FastCard deployment page. This button works in the same way as the “New Deployment” button. If there has been a FastCard deployment made and not updated, this button will not appear until the deployment is updated, this is per current functionality.
- It will be possible to cancel a FastCard deployment without first having to amend and complete the deployment information. As a part of this, cancelled FastCard deployments will now no longer block further FastCard deployments from being made.
As part of a Conferma Connect development, the Communications Hub will now display when an electronic communication has been opened and therefore viewed.
The current communications sent via Conferma Connect do not contain the Deployment ID within them. This will be updated as part of this release to detail this field on the templates.
Currently, if a user of either WebPay or SNAP attempts to log into TripPay without having previously registered, they are denied access and must register via the TripPay website. Conferma are making a change to identify existing WebPay or SNAP users and give them access into TripPay without the need to follow the registration process.
There are 3 emails that are sent to TripPay users, Non-registered users or the TMC when an amendment has taken place. Currently, if amendments are made to items that are not detailed on the travel voucher e.g. a Custom Data Field, then an amendment travel voucher is issued. Conferma are altering this process to only send an amendment travel voucher when the actual details displayed on the travel voucher have changed.
Currently users that already exist within the Conferma system e.g. SNAP and/or WebPay user's, cannot register for TripPay. If they attempt they are presented with the below error message:
“The email address supplied has been used before. Please provide an alternate email address”.
Conferma will change TripPay so that we are able to recognise when a user/email address already exists, but does not have access to TripPay. When this is the case the following message will be displayed:
"The email address supplied has been pre-registered for TripPay. If you have an existing SNAP or WebPay account, there is no need to register, simply download the TripPay app and enter your username and password to login."