The facility to search for hotels by Train Station can be found in the Advanced Options section of the main search control panel. Simply click on the magnifying glass icon to bring up the train station search box. Alternatively, if the train station code is known, simply type this code into the box labelled Train Station Code.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?