Hotel Booker uses Geocodes to pinpoint the location of properties. When a hotel is Geocoded it is possible to get directions using Hotel Booker Maps. When viewing a hotel, click the map icon to the top right of the page. This will open the Maps pop-up. A link to get directions can then be found by clicking on the hotel’s marker on the map.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?