Hotel Booker can be configured to capture extra data (also known as Customer Defined Fields or References) at the point of booking. This is entered as "Additional Information" such as Cost Centres, or Project Codes etc can be entered and saved along with the booking. This information can also be configured to be written as comments into the PNR created in the GDS.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?