Cancellations can be made either one room at a time, or for the entire booking. To cancel all rooms on the booking, simple click the Cancel button at the bottom of the Booking Details page. This will cancel each room one at a time. To cancel a single room, expand the individual room details and click the Cancel button that appears at the bottom.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?