Although Hotel Booker is capable of booking 12 months in advance, the rates provided by third parties will often show as not available. Some of the providers may also show availability for the current year, instead of rates for 12 months later. CSP users may also find it difficult to allocate a card for 12 months into the future. It is always better to take the booking offline in this case
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?