When booking a selected rate, Hotel Booker will send a request to the rate provider to place the reservation. Sometimes the third party may fail to confirm the reservation. This may be for a number of reasons such as; a lack of availability, an invalid credit card or a failure to connect to the hotel. The specific reason for failure can always be found in the Scratch Pad, which can be accessed from the Booking Details page.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?