On Request indicates that a booking has been placed/requested offline and the hotel is not yet aware of the reservation. The hotel must be contacted directly before the requested booking can be confirmed by entering the reference number provided by the hotel.
Articles in this section
- What is a Single PNR
- What types of Custom Data Fields are available in Hotel Booker
- Is it possible to remove a comment from the hotel booker scratchpad
- Payment method definition Hotel Booker - Credit Card
- Payment method definition CSP Guarantee
- Payment method definition - Hotel Booker CSP
- How do I Switch On Allocations functionality in Hotel Booker
- Can I Book Hub By Premier Inn via Hotel Booker
- Does Hotel Booker Have a Time-Out ?
- Why is the Hotel Booker Scratchpad Empty?