Travel Policy settings can be configured using the Agency Admin Tool provided with Hotel Booker Professional. This can be opened by clicking the Agency Admin link in the Tools menu located in the top right corner of hotel booker. Once the application is open, all Travel Policy settings can be maintained in the Travel Policy section.
Articles in this section
- What is a Single PNR
- What types of Custom Data Fields are available in Hotel Booker
- Is it possible to remove a comment from the hotel booker scratchpad
- Payment method definition Hotel Booker - Credit Card
- Payment method definition CSP Guarantee
- Payment method definition - Hotel Booker CSP
- How do I Switch On Allocations functionality in Hotel Booker
- Can I Book Hub By Premier Inn via Hotel Booker
- Does Hotel Booker Have a Time-Out ?
- Why is the Hotel Booker Scratchpad Empty?