A Deployment ID is a unique identifier reference that is generated for each virtual card that is created.
Articles in this section
- What is a Single PNR
- What types of Custom Data Fields are available in Hotel Booker
- Is it possible to remove a comment from the hotel booker scratchpad
- Payment method definition Hotel Booker - Credit Card
- Payment method definition CSP Guarantee
- Payment method definition - Hotel Booker CSP
- How do I Switch On Allocations functionality in Hotel Booker
- Can I Book Hub By Premier Inn via Hotel Booker
- Does Hotel Booker Have a Time-Out ?
- Why is the Hotel Booker Scratchpad Empty?