Hotel Booker supports a number of payment methods, which are configured by Conferma staff at the request of the agency. If a payment method is not showing, it may not have been switched on for use, or it may have been switched off at the request of the agency. Some payment methods are also tied to the booking contact, or travellers. These payment methods will not display until the traveller or contact has been added to the booking.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?