Yes. Hotel Booker has the ability to add a new booking to an existing PNR. However, this Single PNR feature has to be activated by Conferma before it can be used. If the single PNR feature is enabled, simply click the icon found at the bottom of the Booking Details panel on the left hand side of Hotel Booker. This will then allow a PNR to be entered and assigned to the current booking in progress.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?