Hotel Booker can be configured to write a PNR into the GDS, when booking offline or through a non GDS channel. This functionality must be configured by Conferma staff. When amending a booking, a PNR will only be updated if a rate or date change is being made, or Additional Information is submitted. Changing Booking Restrictions or Traveller Details alone will not cause the GDS to be updated.
Articles in this section
- Does Hotel Booker support the use of Loyalty Cards / Membership schemes
- Are Premier Inn Saver and Sale Rates available to book in Hotel Booker
- What does this mean ? Error : Failed to retreive further information from hotel
- Why do some rates in Hotel Booker availability search include tax / vat when others do not?
- What Payment Methods are available for Hotel Booker?
- How Does Hotel Booker Calculate Distance?
- Why is The Rate in Hotel Booker Different to the hotels website?
- Why has my booking not been updated in the GDS?
- Scratch Pad
- Viewing unmasked payment card details