Hotel Booker will only ever send a fax or email confirmation to a hotel when it is either; Offline (not confirmed via GDS or Direct Connect), Agent Billback is used, or CSP is required as a Payment Method. Hotel Booker will never send faxes for online bookings unless it has been specifically configured to do so for your Agency.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?