Yes. Hotel Booker will support multiple occupancy bookings. However, before this feature can be used, it must be activated by Conferma staff.
Articles in this section
- Can I send a copy of third party payment communication fax or email to myself
- What is the maximum number of Premier Inn rate access codes I can load per client
- What does the Disable Guide Rate function do in Hotel Booker - Agency Admin
- How many Multilevel rate access codes can be added per client
- My Booking has a Rolled Back Status, What Does It Mean?
- Why does my travel policy status say unknown?
- Can I amend a past date booking?
- Can I place a booking when the arrival date has already passed?
- Can I book more than one person in a room?
- Why has my booking failed?