An update to WebPay is approaching soon, and we want to make sure you have the information you need to best prepare:
- Following a review of accessibility across the site, improvements have been made to allow users that require a screen reader or keyboard only to better navigate through the site.
- A new ‘skip to content’ link has been added to allow keyboard only users to press TAB once and ENTER to skip all navigation links and go straight to the main content on the page.
- Help icons and text have been added across the site to aid a user’s understanding of what is required.
Traveller ‘Title’ no longer mandatory
- The traveller’s title (Mr, Mrs etc) is no longer mandatory when creating/amending a Deployment.
Mandatory Data Control
- A user with applicable access levels can now mark Supplier Reference and Payment Restrictions as mandatory fields per Card Pool in the Administration section. These new options join the previously available fields in the Manage Mandatory Data section of a Card Pool.
- Once ticked, the fields will be required to be populated when a user attempts to create/amend a deployment for that Card Pool.
Deployment Search – Platform
- It is now possible to search for a deployment based on the Platform it was created on.
- A dropdown list shows possible options to search by on the Deployment Search page.
Multi-Type Card Pool – Use Type restriction
- Previously, when using a multi-type Card Pool, it has not been possible to restrict certain spend types. A Card Pool can now be restricted to only allow Accommodation and Rail deployments to be created.
- Multi-type Card Pools will still allow deployments across all use types if required.
Communications Hub – Resend Notifications
- A new option in the Communications Hub allows a user to resend a Notification or Payment Message.
- Next to each record, a send button is present which asks for a confirmation before re sending the selected communication.
Navigation Menu Drop-down
- Links to sections of the website can now be found in a menu drop down list in the navigation bar, where before they were present in the top navigation bar.
Auto-populate Supplier Address
- When populating the Supplier Name textbox whilst creating a new deployment, a list of suggested previously used suppliers populates as part of the auto-complete feature.
- This auto-complete functionality has now been enhanced to also fill in a supplier’s address details upon being selected.
Ground Transportation – Address Details
- Historically when creating a Ground Transportation Deployment, the first line of the Pick-Up and Drop-Off Location has been captured. This has been improved to now capture the full address of both Locations if a user so desires.
- The full address fields are optional, and the original Pick-up Location and Drop-off Location fields will remain mandatory.
Dynamic Custom Data Fields
- Custom Data Fields are now configurable to only show when another is selected. So, for example, only display B if A is selected.
- Custom Data Fields are added as before, in the Custom Data Field Template Section within the Administration of Card Pools Section. At this point, they can be linked to data lists where appropriate.
- A new section ‘Custom Data Field Link’, allows a user to link a CDF to another as in the A B example. Selecting an option from A’s drop-down list, allows a user to configure which CDF’s display when it is selected.
- Once ‘Linked’ has been clicked for each desired CDF, it will appear once the selected option for A is selected.
- It is possible to preview how the functionality has been configured in the ‘Existing Templates Preview’, towards the bottom of the page.
- Once this has been configured, the Custom Data Fields will display exactly as per the preview, when creating/amending a deployment under the Card Pool selected.