Yes - you are able to add loyalty card numbers to Hotel Booker profiles. This ensures that when bookings are created for that individual - the loyalty card can be passed to the relevant hotel chain.
Articles in this section
- Does Hotel Booker support the use of Loyalty Cards / Membership schemes
- Are Premier Inn Saver and Sale Rates available to book in Hotel Booker
- What does this mean ? Error : Failed to retreive further information from hotel
- Why do some rates in Hotel Booker availability search include tax / vat when others do not?
- What Payment Methods are available for Hotel Booker?
- How Does Hotel Booker Calculate Distance?
- Why is The Rate in Hotel Booker Different to the hotels website?
- Why has my booking not been updated in the GDS?
- Scratch Pad
- Viewing unmasked payment card details