Custom data shows alongside the deployment data in the SNAP Standard Transaction Report. If there is no custom data showing on the report, it may be that the data was not captured at the time of deployment. You can check this by viewing the deployment details in SNAP.
Articles in this section
- How to Share / Unshare a SNAP Customised Report
- How Do I Delete a Customised Report In SNAP
- I can no longer see the Smart Description field in SNAP
- How Do I Add Custom Data Fields to a Customised Report in SNAP
- How Do I Create a Customised Report In SNAP
- What Are the Different Types of Reports Available in SNAP
- What is the SNAP 'Current Period'
- Custom Data is Missing From My SNAP Report
- My SNAP Reports are not correct ?
- I Am Deploying Cards Via Concur , Can I Capture Custom Data Fields For Reporting?