The SNAP Current period shows all of the transactions received since your last statement. This is a preview of what you will see on your next statement. Once the statement has been cut, the transactions shown in the current period will move into a statement period.
Articles in this section
- How to Share / Unshare a SNAP Customised Report
- How Do I Delete a Customised Report In SNAP
- I can no longer see the Smart Description field in SNAP
- How Do I Add Custom Data Fields to a Customised Report in SNAP
- How Do I Create a Customised Report In SNAP
- What Are the Different Types of Reports Available in SNAP
- What is the SNAP 'Current Period'
- Custom Data is Missing From My SNAP Report
- My SNAP Reports are not correct ?
- I Am Deploying Cards Via Concur , Can I Capture Custom Data Fields For Reporting?