The Boarding request can be submitted by the TMC at any time, however once the TMC/Client has applied for a Card Pool with the Card Issuer, then a Boarding Request should be submitted asap. When the Card Pool has been created and added into the Setup portal by the Card Issuer, the Boarding Request can then be linked to the Card Pool and the implementation process can begin.
Articles in this section
- What is a Client Account Code (CAC)?
- How many Card Pools can be linked to a request?
- Can multiple booking platforms be selected on a Boarding Request, and can a booking platform be added after the account is live?
- Where can the booking platform API credentials be found?
- What is a Card Pool Group?
- When should a Boarding Request be completed by a TMC/Agency?