If one or more platforms have been selected on a Boarding Request then the system will prompt for a CAC, the user will be unable to submit the Boarding Request if they have not completed this section.
- The CAC links the booking platform to the Card Pool.
- The CAC tells Conferma Pay which Virtual Card Pool to pull the virtual card number from.
- The CAC identifies the Client in the reconciliation process.
- A minimum of one CAC is required for each platform below
If a number of booking platforms have been selected from the same provider, then only one CAC is required, and the Setup portal will prompt the user.
When setting the CAC(s) the user should consider:
- If you have multiple Card Pools for one Client or TMC, you MUST ensure the CAC naming convention is easily identifiable and memorable. i.e. TMCCLIENT1
- The CAC must be unique for each virtual Card Pool e.g. TMCCLIENT1 cannot be used against two virtual Card Pools.
- The CAC can be a combination of alpha and numeric but cannot exceed 18 characters and should have no spaces.