The security standard requires Transport Layer Security (TLS) 1.2 or 1.3 to be enabled with a certificate that does not exceed 397 days from today’s date.
Articles in this section
- How does a hotel Opt-in for Conferma Pay Connect?
- Communication Methods
- Secure Email TLS requirements
- What detail is included on the Third-Party Authorisation Form? - Secure Email template
- What is the Hotel Directory?
- How do I raise an issue with a hotel accepting Virtual Cards?
- What is the monthly Hotel Insights email?
- How does the Premier Inn eCNP Process Work? (eCNP – Electronic Card Not Present)
- Premier Inn API - What is eCNP Premier Inn electronic card not present (eCNP) API
- How can I pass both a Fax and Email for the Send Fax Request?