If you have been given access to create a virtual card by an account administrator in Conferma Pay Control, you can tap the ADD NEW CARD button on the home screen. This button will open the virtual card creation wizard.
Articles in this section
- What is a virtual card?
- I like the idea of creating virtual cards via the Conferma Pay App, rather than using my personal or corporate card. How can I get access?
- How can I create a virtual card?
- Why can’t I create a virtual card?
- What types of virtual cards are support in the Conferma Pay App?
- Do I need to be online to view and create virtual cards?
- How can I use an eCommerce virtual card?
- Where can I use a Digital Wallet (Apple Pay or Google Pay) virtual card?
- I can see a virtual card listed in the Conferma Pay App, but I didn’t create it.
- Can I cancel a virtual card I have previously created?