Your administrator has likely sent you a virtual card. The name of the administrator is displayed next to the paper plane icon when viewing a card.
Articles in this section
- What is a virtual card?
- I like the idea of creating virtual cards via the Conferma Pay App, rather than using my personal or corporate card. How can I get access?
- How can I create a virtual card?
- Why can’t I create a virtual card?
- What types of virtual cards are support in the Conferma Pay App?
- Do I need to be online to view and create virtual cards?
- How can I use an eCommerce virtual card?
- Where can I use a Digital Wallet (Apple Pay or Google Pay) virtual card?
- I can see a virtual card listed in the Conferma Pay App, but I didn’t create it.
- Can I cancel a virtual card I have previously created?