You can tap and hold your finger over the card details on the card image to copy the value, such as card number, expiry date, card-holder name and security code, to your clip-board. You can then switch your other app and paste the details into the app.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my eCommerce virtual card at multiple suppliers?
- The supplier is rejecting payment due to an incorrect billing address, what should I do?
- What billing address should I use when making a payment online?
- How can I view the security code typically on the back of a card?
- How can I copy my card details from Conferma Pay to another app?
- Can I overwrite prefilled Custom Data Field values?
- Why are some Custom Data Field values prefilled?
- Conferma Pay is prompting me to complete a mandatory Custom Data Field, but I don’t know what to enter?
- Can I specify when the virtual card is active?
- What amount should I associate to a new virtual card?