Firstly, double check you have entered the billing address details accurately within the supplier’s website. If so, contact your Conferma Pay administrator. The Conferma Pay administrator can validate the address. If the billing address needs correcting, the administrator can contact Conferma to have this updated.
Articles in this section
- Can I use my eCommerce virtual card at multiple suppliers?
- The supplier is rejecting payment due to an incorrect billing address, what should I do?
- What billing address should I use when making a payment online?
- How can I view the security code typically on the back of a card?
- How can I copy my card details from Conferma Pay to another app?
- Can I overwrite prefilled Custom Data Field values?
- Why are some Custom Data Field values prefilled?
- Conferma Pay is prompting me to complete a mandatory Custom Data Field, but I don’t know what to enter?
- Can I specify when the virtual card is active?
- What amount should I associate to a new virtual card?