When you use the receipt upload feature, the image of the receipt is sent to Conferma’s reporting website, named SNAP, allowing account administrators to view the receipt details in association to the purchase and card transaction data.
Articles in this section
- When I upload a receipt, where does it go?
- How can I upload a receipt?
- Are card details stored on my mobile device?
- Why are the virtual card details not displaying?
- I’ve used the virtual card to make a purchase but the Conferma Pay app still doesn’t list any transactions associated to my card.
- What is the Supplier Reference?