Bookings are linked to your account when your registered email address matches the one provided to Conferma Pay by an integrated booking system. If you can see a booking that doesn’t belong to you, it is likely that your profile has been incorrectly selected as the traveller within the booking. You should contact your travel agency for more information.
Articles in this section
- I cannot see any bookings in the Conferma Pay App?
- I cannot see my booking in the Conferma Pay App, how can I find it?
- Can I remove a booking from the Conferma Pay App?
- I’ve cancelled my booking with my travel agency but the booking still shows as booked within the Conferma Pay app, why?
- Does Conferma Pay display cancelled bookings?
- I’ve modified my booking, but Conferma Pay is still showing the old dates or details, why?
- I can see a booking that I do not recognise?
- How does Conferma Pay know which bookings to display to me within the Conferma Pay App?