Yes, when Conferma Pay is updated by a travel agency or integrated booking system that a booking is cancelled, Conferma Pay will send a push notification to the app confirming the cancelled status. When opening the app the cancelled booking will continue to show but you will no longer be able to view the card details.
Articles in this section
- I cannot see any bookings in the Conferma Pay App?
- I cannot see my booking in the Conferma Pay App, how can I find it?
- Can I remove a booking from the Conferma Pay App?
- I’ve cancelled my booking with my travel agency but the booking still shows as booked within the Conferma Pay app, why?
- Does Conferma Pay display cancelled bookings?
- I’ve modified my booking, but Conferma Pay is still showing the old dates or details, why?
- I can see a booking that I do not recognise?
- How does Conferma Pay know which bookings to display to me within the Conferma Pay App?