Travel agencies and integrated systems should inform Conferma when a booking has been cancelled. It is possible that Conferma Pay has not been updated to reflect this. If you have received confirmation of your cancelled booking directly from the travel agency or booking system, please take this as confirmation of your cancellation. If you are unsure please contact your travel agency directly.
Articles in this section
- I cannot see any bookings in the Conferma Pay App?
- I cannot see my booking in the Conferma Pay App, how can I find it?
- Can I remove a booking from the Conferma Pay App?
- I’ve cancelled my booking with my travel agency but the booking still shows as booked within the Conferma Pay app, why?
- Does Conferma Pay display cancelled bookings?
- I’ve modified my booking, but Conferma Pay is still showing the old dates or details, why?
- I can see a booking that I do not recognise?
- How does Conferma Pay know which bookings to display to me within the Conferma Pay App?