The migration to the new URL for Conferma Pay Online is well underway and after careful consideration of the feedback from our users we have made some improvements to the user interface that we would like to share with you together with the bug fixes.
We have removed the Menu button from the top right hand corner and all available functions are now displayed across the top of the screen, which reduces the number of clicks to access each function.
Users are now able to access Snap directly from Conferma Pay Online using the new icon on the Home screen.
The option to view My Account and Log Out is now located in the top right hand corner of the screen.
When deploying a new card, the screen layout has been updated to include the basic card image.
As the card deployment details are entered, the card image will be automatically updated
This is now displayed below the card image and allows users to upload an image or document containing invoice, purchase order or receipt information
Card Pool Settings
The Card Pool Settings icon is now located below the card image and allows the user to view the Tolerances and Settings on the card pool.
The PNR Retrieval icon is now located below the card image, and if configured at card pool level, allows the user to retrieve booking data from an existing PNR to auto populate the card deployment screen.
Once all mandatory data has been entered the Get Card button will be enabled for selection to proceed.
Card Deployment Display
Once the card has been deployed the card image will be displayed in the new screen layout to the left of the card deployment details.
Amend, Cancel and other functionality
The Amend card option remains in the same place but all other functionality, including Cancel Card is located in the More tab.
The Search Cards screen has been simplified with the Card Pool drop down and key search criteria - Deployment ID / Supplier Reference / Consumer Reference / PNR Locator displayed. All other search options are available in Advanced Search.
The results of any searches made within the site are now presented in a more user friendly table format.
Manage Mandatory Data
New functionality has been added to the Card Pool > Manage Mandatory Data section to include Supplier Address and Supplier Telephone.
- Login using the new URL reverting some users back to the old URL
- Forgotten Password now fully functional except for different languages, which will be upgraded in the next release
- Timeout updated to automatically time the user out after 15 minutes of inactivity
- Link to Snap re-instated
- Time zone issues on existing deployments
- Time zone issues for same day deployments
- Card Deployment – Charge Amount increased to accept more digits
- Add Deployment ID to existing PNR re-instated
- Retrieve PNR adding travellers middle name into Title field
- Card Pool Billing Address re-instated
- Mandatory Service Fees now made optional
- Supplier fax/email details entered during card deployment now auto populate the Recipient fax/email section
- Fax/telephone fields now accept () and + when prefixing the number
- Visibility of Supplier Reference on card deployment screen
- Visibility of remaining funds on pre-paid card deployments
- Hotel Name / Supplier now accepts free text
- Rail – Supplier Address requirement has been removed
- Amend card deployment EVAL000 issues resolved
- Invalid Supplier issue on Amend card process
- Communication History and Communications Hub now synchronised
- Resend fax/email audit history
- Communications Hub now identifies if an email was sent securely or masked
- Communications Hub – duplicate entries removed
- Custom Data Field validations corrected
- Custom Data Field duplications removed
- Custom Data Fields and visibility of Data List items resolved
- Ability to amend Custom Data Fields after the card End Date
- Custom Data Field associated links
- Ability to search for cards using Last 4 Digits
- Search Cards – Platform now includes Conferma Pay Online
- User Search – when searching for Search Only access levels the auto log out has been corrected