Yes, when configuring the Virtual Card service, ensure the “Allow User Creation on Device” is set to No.
Articles in this section
- What is the Virtual Card service in Conferma Pay Control?
- I only want to send virtual cards to Conferma Pay app users, I do not want them to create their own. Is this possible?
- Can I restrict how much credit users generate via the app?
- If a user tries to create more cards than they are allowed, is there a request process?
- Can Conferma app users request virtual cards in a different currency from the billing currency?