No, once you have predefined a users custom data fields, they will be automatically populated during the card creation process. You can override these values at the time of creation if you need to.
Articles in this section
- How do I send a card to a Conferma Pay app user?
- If a user hasn’t registered for the Conferma Pay, can I send them a card?
- When sending a virtual card, I type a supplier name, why is it not listed in the auto-complete?
- If I create a virtual card today, when does the virtual card become active?
- Can I create a virtual card that is above a Teams restrictions?
- If I’ve predefined an individual user’s Custom Data Field values, will I need to retype them when creating a virtual card?
- How quickly is the virtual card created and sent to the user?
- Can I schedule a virtual card to be sent to the user in the future?
- Why can I not see the full virtual card details in Conferma Pay Control?
- Where can I see the full virtual card details?