No, Conferma Pay does not support scheduled card creation.
Articles in this section
- When sending a virtual card, I type a supplier name, why is it not listed in the auto-complete?
- If I create a virtual card today, when does the virtual card become active?
- Can I create a virtual card that is above a Teams restrictions?
- If I’ve predefined an individual user’s Custom Data Field values, will I need to retype them when creating a virtual card?
- How quickly is the virtual card created and sent to the user?
- Can I schedule a virtual card to be sent to the user in the future?
- Why can I not see the full virtual card details in Conferma Pay Control?
- Where can I see the full virtual card details?
- If I change my virtual card account billing address, who should I inform?