Conferma Pay can be used for any business payment purchase online. Corporations find it works best to pay for ecommerce, including office stationary, travel visa fees, pre-booking parking, paying for the train, ground transfers, conference fees, adding a bag during a flight check-in, ordering food online if you’re working late. If you can pay for it online with a card, Conferma Pay can be used instead.
Articles in this section
- What is the Conferma Pay app?
- Why use Conferma Pay?
- How does Conferma Pay work?
- Who is Conferma Pay for?
- What is Conferma Pay used to pay for?
- Which banks and types of cards does Conferma Pay App support?
- Access your trips easily in the Conferma Pay App
- I can’t find TripPay in the app store?
- How can I get access to the Conferma Pay app?
- How can I activate the option to create and send payment with Conferma Pay?