Once you’ve created a virtual card and use the card for payment via a supplier’s website, the supplier’s website is likely to provide you with an order number or reference code. You can copy this reference from the supplier’s website into the Conferma Pay App, allowing you to keep track of the payment against the supplier’s reference.
Articles in this section
- When I upload a receipt, where does it go?
- How can I upload a receipt?
- Are card details stored on my mobile device?
- Why are the virtual card details not displaying?
- I’ve used the virtual card to make a purchase but the Conferma Pay app still doesn’t list any transactions associated to my card.
- What is the Supplier Reference?