Just like any other payment card, it takes up to 4 days for the card transaction to appear on your account. On a daily basis Conferma receives card transaction data from our banking partners, once the transaction has posted to your companies account, the data will be sent to Conferma. Once the data is received, Conferma will display the transaction record in the app.
Articles in this section
- When I upload a receipt, where does it go?
- How can I upload a receipt?
- Are card details stored on my mobile device?
- Why are the virtual card details not displaying?
- I’ve used the virtual card to make a purchase but the Conferma Pay app still doesn’t list any transactions associated to my card.
- What is the Supplier Reference?