Conferma Pay allows for delayed merchant authorisations, such as metro systems, that initiate authorisation after midnight or to cover flight delays allowing the User to still pay for that taxi home. No additional funds are provisioned – it’s simply a time extension.
Articles in this section
- What is a Ring-fenced transaction?
- I use an alternative to Google Pay. How can I use my digital wallet card?
- How can I set my Conferma Pay Digital Wallet card to default in Apple Pay?
- How do I change my default payment card in Google Pay?
- I’ve removed the card from my Digital Wallet manually, can I re-add the card?
- How can I check the balance of my Digital Wallet virtual card (Apple Pay and Google Pay)?
- Why do Digital Wallet virtual cards support more real-time activity than eCommerce virtual cards?
- Why was my Digital Wallet card declined?
- Why am I receiving notifications each time I spend using my Digital Wallet card?
- I’ve already got personal card(s) in my Digital Wallet, can I add another?