You can see the available to spend balance within the Conferma Pay App when navigating to the virtual card from the App home screen. The Digital Wallet available balance is a real-time view based on your committed spend.
Articles in this section
- What is a Ring-fenced transaction?
- I use an alternative to Google Pay. How can I use my digital wallet card?
- How can I set my Conferma Pay Digital Wallet card to default in Apple Pay?
- How do I change my default payment card in Google Pay?
- I’ve removed the card from my Digital Wallet manually, can I re-add the card?
- How can I check the balance of my Digital Wallet virtual card (Apple Pay and Google Pay)?
- Why do Digital Wallet virtual cards support more real-time activity than eCommerce virtual cards?
- Why was my Digital Wallet card declined?
- Why am I receiving notifications each time I spend using my Digital Wallet card?
- I’ve already got personal card(s) in my Digital Wallet, can I add another?