When you registered to use Conferma Pay, you provided your preferred email address. When Conferma Pay receives requests for virtual cards from travel agencies, the system automatically checks to see what email address is associated to the request. If we find a match between a request email address and a Conferma Pay App user, we instantly link the request to that account and send the user a push notification.
Articles in this section
- I cannot see any bookings in the Conferma Pay App?
- I cannot see my booking in the Conferma Pay App, how can I find it?
- Can I remove a booking from the Conferma Pay App?
- I’ve cancelled my booking with my travel agency but the booking still shows as booked within the Conferma Pay app, why?
- Does Conferma Pay display cancelled bookings?
- I’ve modified my booking, but Conferma Pay is still showing the old dates or details, why?
- I can see a booking that I do not recognise?
- How does Conferma Pay know which bookings to display to me within the Conferma Pay App?