The Virtual Card service allows you to extend your virtual card account into the Conferma Pay mobile app. You can configure the service to allow users to create virtual cards on their device via the Conferma Pay app, or as an administrator you can generate and send a virtual card to the user’s device.
Articles in this section
- What is the Virtual Card service in Conferma Pay Control?
- I only want to send virtual cards to Conferma Pay app users, I do not want them to create their own. Is this possible?
- Can I restrict how much credit users generate via the app?
- If a user tries to create more cards than they are allowed, is there a request process?
- Can Conferma Pay app users request virtual cards in a different currency from the billing currency?