The virtual card is created immediately and a push notification is sent to the mobile user within 1 minute of card creation. The user can then tap the notification to open and view the virtual card.
Articles in this section
- How do I send a card to a Conferma Pay app user?
- If a user hasn’t registered for the Conferma Pay, can I send them a card?
- When sending a virtual card, I type a supplier name, why is it not listed in the auto-complete?
- If I create a virtual card today, when does the virtual card become active?
- Can I create a virtual card that is above a Teams restrictions?
- If I’ve predefined an individual user’s Custom Data Field values, will I need to retype them when creating a virtual card?
- How quickly is the virtual card created and sent to the user?
- Can I schedule a virtual card to be sent to the user in the future?
- Why can I not see the full virtual card details in Conferma Pay Control?
- Where can I see the full virtual card details?